Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hard Rock Café in New York

Mainly I write about historical places but today I feel inspiration to write about the place which should be visited by everyone who loves rock music. I’m going to share my memories about the Hard Rock Café in New York.

What is the most famous street in New York? Yes, it’s Manhattan. So when I first time visited the city I went there. I was not going visit Hard Rock Café. Even more. At that moment I had no idea that such restaurant exists in the city. But when I found it I passed inside without any doubts and hesitations.

Photo - Hard Rock Cafe in New York

My first perception of the place was - this is the restaurant (before, I thought that Hard Rock Café in New York - is a museum). Second perception, that the prices here are affordable for everyone. I don’t remember exact number of my spending but for 20 USD you can have here nice dinner.

What is nice – is that nobody smokes here. I worried about it because Hard Rock Café – is a temple of the Rock music. But all my fears disappeared as soon I came inside.

And of course Hard Rock Café in New York wields some interesting artifacts which belonged to the rock legends. I did not shoot them all because it was too many and I made photos of those in which I was most interested. Near the entrance to the café there is shop where you can buy some souvenir to remember this place.